RefrigiWear’s iconic garment: the Original Parka represents the heritage and originality of the RefrigiWear brand, bringing back to the present days a great classic, used by the operators of the past in the cold rooms of the Meat Packing District of New York. It contains the DNA of the brand: a thermally padded garment, slightly softened compared to the 1954’ original, and revised both in fit and in manageability. This parka Made in USA with Iron-Tuff® technology and sandwich RefrigiFill® padding for a protection granted up to -50C celsius will protect you from all temperatures and on any occasion. Wear it to show off a unique style, and to give your outfit research and originality.
- Garment composed of highly researched and technological material, with a water-repellent treatment and a wind-proof structure
- Windproof stretch rib cuffs to ensure maximum grip against cold and wind
- Hood lined internally with a soft and comfortable eco-fur.
- Removable belt with snap-hook
- Pocket on the chest with RefrigiWear logo application
- Front closure with double-slider zip
- Automatic buttons, hidden by a front flap
- Maxi pockets on the bottom
- Inner pocket in tone with the outer fabric
- Classic fit and comfortable
- Made in USA