Filson’s Mackinaw Wool Cruiser is the most versatile cold-weather protection you’ll find – when you want to wear one jacket, no matter what direction the weather turns, nothing performs better. The extremely durable wool from Oregon’s Pendleton Woolen Mills is an uncommonly tight weave that resists wind while remaining breathable. Mackinaw Wool insulates wet or dry – due to its complex fiber structure, it can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in water without feeling damp or clammy. Originally patented in 1914 as the Wool Cruising Shirt, C.C. Filson’s Cruiser was designed for foresters and timber cruisers in the rain-soaked Pacific Northwest forests.
- Made with 100% virgin wool, 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool
- Button-front closure and button-adjustable cuffs
- Naturally water-repellent fabric is breathable and wind-resistant
- 4 snap-flap pockets, slotted utility pocket, 2 side-entry hand pockets, interior-stow pocket and full-width pass-through back pocket
- Button-front closure; button-adjustable cuffs
- Made in USA