Easy-fitting jacket based on vintage mechanic outerwear. Diamond-quilted shell with a chain-stitched bucking bronco and chenille embroidery at the back. Olive drab reverse. Washed for an authentic vintage look and feel.
- 100% nylon w/polyfill. Shell and reverse: nylon. Fill: polyester. Collar: cotton, polyester.
- Easy fit
- Size medium has a 27½” front body length, a 26¼” back body length, an 18½” shoulder, a 45½” chest, and a 35¼” sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 1″ between sizes
- Ribbed baseball collar. Snapped placket
- Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs
- Two front waist snapped pockets at one side. Two front waist patch pockets at the reverse side
- “Double RRL Western Wear” and a bucking bronco embroidered at the center back of one side. Fully filled
- Machine washable