This is a limited-edition of one of Filson’s most iconic styles, still made in the USA. Built with Filson’s famous 26-oz. 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool – sourced from hardy sheep raised in the Pacific Northwest – the Filson Mackinaw Cape Coat is naturally water-repellent and insulates even when wet. A double-layer wool cape over the shoulders adds outstanding protection from rain and snow, without adding bulk to the body. Features roomy hand warmer pockets and snap-chest pockets that are covered by the front cape. Snap front is designed to be secured easily, even with gloves on.
- 100% virgin Mackinaw wool harvested from sheep grown in the Pacific Northwest
- Wool is naturally breathable and warm, insulating even when wet
- Chest pockets are secured with snaps under cape
- Roomy hand warmer pockets
- Cape adds an extra layer of wool over the shoulders for added weather protection
- Made in USA