Filson’s iconic Mackinaw Cruiser jacket, patented in 1914. Made of 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool for comfort, natural water-repellency and insulating warmth in any weather conditions. Nine total pockets make this warm jacket ideal for working, hunting and everyday use.
- 100% Wolle/ Wool
- 24-oz. Virgin Mackinaw Wool
- Button-front closure and button-adjustable cuffs
- Naturally water-repellent fabric is breathable and wind-resistant
- 4 snap-flap pockets, slotted utility pocket, 2 side-entry hand pockets, interior-stow pocket and full-width pass-through back pocket
- Button-front closure; button-adjustable cuffs
- Made in USA