Filson’s heavyweight Mackinaw Jac-Shirt uses the same 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool that’s found on many of Filson jackets. It’s breathable, warm and naturally rain-repellent. A flannel lining in the body provides the softness of a shirt while adding even more insulation. The button front is easy to use while wearing gloves, and a pleated back allows a full range of motion.
- 100% Wolle/ Wool
- Made with 100% virgin wool, which is breathable, naturally rain-repellent and very durable
- 26oz. Mackinaw Wool + 8oz. cotton flannel lining
- Lined in soft, insulating cotton flannel
- Handwarmer pockets are lined in flannel
- Built for layering
- Synthetic lining in sleeves for easy on/off over layers