‘The Cameraman’ jacket, is a true and unique classic Nigel Cabourn garment where two natural fabrics are combined. A cotton Ventile® top half and a woollen Harris Tweed bottom section meet midway allowing the wearer more mobility than wearing two layers, but providing the necessary warmth and water repellent qualities. It features a unique fastening system – a mixture of specially produced ‘fireman’ clips and buttons – making it instantly recognisable as an original Nigel Cabourn design.
- Upper: 100% Cotton, Ventile®, lower: 100% Wool, Harris Tweed, lining: 100% Cotton
- Iconic ‘fireman’ clip and Corozo button front fasteners
- Extended underside storm flap
- Five front patch pockets, the lower two featuring additional hand warmer side access
- Three-panel adjustable hood featuring waxed draw cords and real leather cord locks