Tretorn x Nigel Cabourn Jacket is a unique collaboration jacket made in a special designed fabric made of 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon fibre from fishnets and other nylon waste. The structure is inspired by fishnets. Waterproof, breathable and PCF free DWR treatment. The 3L – jacket with a detachable padded inner jacket has four bellow pockets and a metal zip closure. 2 jackets in 1!
- A heavy special designed 3L fabric with ripstop structure in ECONYL®
- Durability and abrasion resistance fabric
- Waterproof and Breathable
- Taped seams in orange contrast color
- Four bellow pockets with metal snap button closing on pocket flaps – Metal zip closure
- Detachable weather resistant inner padded jacket with square quilting.
- 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon fibre from fishnets and other nylon waste
- 340g – Eco friendly C0 DWR treatment
- Water column 10000mm. Breathability 10000g/m2/24h
- Inner jacket in 100% Recycled Polyester
- Recycled Padding – Eco friendly C0 DWR treatment.
- Water column 10000mm.
- Breathability 5000g/m2/24h